Get the Rocky® AlphaForce Composite Toe Waterproof Work Boot. This footwear gives you comfort, safety and performance to go all day.
Rocky gave this men's work boot the RigiTrac™ outsole. That means this is a boot with great traction. It's also slip-resistant and oil-resistant. Another feature that gives you agility is the light cement construction. This makes the footwear flexible to move with you. This combination of sole and construction supports quick moves and bends.
This comfortable work boot gets you through your day. Rocky included the Rocky Air-Port™ cushion footbed. It's molded from durable polyurethane that never breaks down or loses its shape. It circulates air with every step.
Made of full-grain leather and abrasion-resistant 900-denier nylon, the brown work boot has the safety features you want. The composite toe protects you if something falls on your toes, up to 75 pounds of impact and compression. This construction boot also is electrical hazard resistant. That means it provides a secondary source for reducing the risk of electrocution. The work boot meets the ASTM standards for both features.
Rocky gives you the men's boot that helps you get the job done. Get this Rocky boot.
- Guaranteed Rocky® Waterproof construction
- Non-metallic stabilizer
- Oil- and slip-resistant, non-marking RigiTrac molded EVA/rubber outsole
- Light and flexible cement construction
- Rocky® Air-Port® cushion footbed
- ASTM F2413 protective toe classification
- ASTM F2413 electrical hazard standard
- Full-grain leather and 900 denier nylon
- 8 Inches in height
- Weight: 4.3 pounds per pair for a size 10