Rocky Women's Aztec Composite Toe Waterproof Work Boots provide foot protection and quality materials that help you get through your day.
These composite toe work boots for women meet ASTM standards for impact and compression, as well as electrical hazard protection. Your toes are protected from dropped or falling objects.
These women's boots are six-inches tall with elegant stitching around the collar that give these boots a nice feminine touch. They have cement construction.
The durable EVA, rubber outsole is oil and slip resistant. You'll have secure footing when you're wearing these work boots.
If you want women's composite toe waterproof work boot, you want quality. Go with Rocky Aztec Boots® for women.
- Electrical Hazard Protection
- Light and flexible cement construction
- Oil and slip-resistant outsole
- ASTM F2413 protective toe classification
- ASTM F2413 electrical hazard standard
- Antiqued brass hardware
- Pigskin lining
- Full-grain leather upper with embroidery
- Internal nylon shank for arch support and torsional stiffness
- 6 Inches in height
- Weight: 3.4 pounds per pair for a size 8
- 1/2 Inch heel